Different students have different preparation methods and techniques that they follow and that yields different results for the respective candidates. Have you always wondered about the preparation strategies and tips that toppers follow? Do you want to know the secret to better preparation and within less time than others? Then make sure you read the entire article. We have listed some of the most effective preparation steps and techniques that can help you outshine and outperform most others. Securing a 90% and above will feel like a walk in the park if you study following these tips and strategies.
Preparation steps – Read them and follow them before you dive into the curriculum
If you want to score higher than most others, you will need to ensure that your answers are more informative and structured than others. You can solve sample papers to help you with that (to find ICSE Sample Paper, click here). However, other factors need to be considered here as well. Mentioned below are tips and strategies that have gotten results for thousands of students:
1. Study Solved Question Papers and Banks – Call them reference books or study sources, one thing that toppers and meritorious students do is study solved papers as much as possible. These papers contain answers to some of the most critical and demanding questions. This can help you develop answering skills and techniques. Furthermore, the answers contain rare and invaluable information that students cannot find in most sourcebooks or textbooks. Your answers must have that edge to fetch you the extra marks. To buy ICSE Question Banks.
2. Use study tools – Tools like mind maps, sample papers (to find some of the best ICSE Sample Paper Class 10 2021,) and e-learning videos serve as a relief from the monotony of conventional studying methods. It engages students in an audio-visual stimulation and helps students cope with the entire syllabus more entertainingly. Students find it interesting and subconsciously are more engaged in the studying process. This makes them more efficient and thereby allows them to absorb more information with less effort.
3. Take breaks and sleep often – It is as important to sleep and rest your eyes and mind as it is to put them to work. Take frequent breaks and allow your minds to be rejuvenated. Steering your mind clear of studies allows you to come back with more energy and enthusiasm. Also, make sure you take power naps now and then. Sleeping or napping allows the brain to get refreshed and your body re-develops the energy to keep yourself going.
4. Plan each day – Make sure you know what you are studying for each day. Divide the time of study into different sections and allocate each section to a particular subject. This will allow you to evenly distribute your time, grow and develop each subject simultaneously. Also, it keeps you from getting tired or bored easily. This also allows you to make the most of the time you have in hand and lets you prepare in the most optimum manner for the examination.
5. Surf over less important topics – You never know what questions will be asked in the question paper. Therefore, make sure that you read every subject matter or topic or at least skim over them. You can take the help of question banks for this. To find the best ICSE Question Bank Class 10 2021, click here. This will allow you to attempt each question and fetch some marks. This will keep you from finding yourself in a pickle.
These tips and strategies are effective and have proved to be extremely efficient and beneficial in giving students the push they need to score in the high-tiers.