STUDENT LOANS, the two scariest words affecting the daily lives of 45 million Americans. Over the past decade, college tuition prices have steadily increased & so has student loan debt. What’s even scarier, are the stats. We’ve put together a list of the most haunting facts, but BEWARE even we can’t sleep from the nightmares.
WARNING: Triggers ahead.
- Average student loan debt total per person: $31,172
- Average monthly student loan payment for graduates: $393
- Total student loan debt in the U.S.: $1.52 trillion
- Time to pay off student debt: 10 to 30 years
- There are currently 44.7 million student loan borrowers in the U.S. &, among graduates, 71% of students with loans leave college with debt to pay.
- Currently, student loans have a higher delinquency rate than credit cards, auto loans & mortgages.
In 1971, the average cost for tuition, fees & room and board for a four-year public university was $8,730 *grabs chest, the horror!*
The biggest fact we all know to be true is student loan debt SUCKS. The United Aid Group has the solution to your student loan nightmares. As scary as student loan debt can be, know that you have rights & options. For more detail: https://www.zoominfo.com/c/united-aid-group/467380908