For a Gynecologist, it is crucial to acquire great knowledge to face every challenge and difficulty in order to cure the patients. Discussing a great doctor, Dr. Christopher Walker who is a nationally renowned Gynecologist and Urogynecologist and working for the last 20 years in the United States of America.
He was birthed and raised in Jamaica and after obtaining his medical degree, he deiced to relocate to the United States of America. Later, he acquired additional medical training in Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Christopher Walker also completed two years of exceptional training in laparoscopic surgery during his residency.
As a Gynecologist, he always focuses on providing the best treatment and care to his patients. He specializes in simply invasive surgical procedures and treatments, including robotic surgeries and laparoscopic surgeries. Dr. Walker also performs most pelvic floor reconstructions by using biological tissue.
Dr. Christopher Walker also diagnoses reproductive system disorders such as ovarian cysts, pelvic pain, infertility, and endometriosis. He also performs the year exam on adult women to ensure their reproductive health. During the exam, he physically inspects his patients, executes a pap smear, complete breast test, execute STD tests, and monitors the woman’s use of birth control as well.
Let’s have a look at some of the points that are suggested by Dr. Christopher Walker in order to help you understand the conditions commonly treated by a Gynecologist:
- Issues related to fertility, menstruation, pregnancy, and menopause
- Family planning including sterilization, pregnancy termination, contraception
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Problems related to tissue that support the pelvic organs, plus ligaments and muscles
- Urinary and fecal incontinence
- Benign conditions of the reproductive tract, for instance, breast disorders, vulvar, and vaginal ulcers, ovarian cysts, fibroids, and other non-cancerous changes.
- Premalignant conditions such as cervical dysplasia and endometrial hyperplasia
- Emergency care related to gynecology
Dr. Christopher Walker also focuses on solving the different queries of his patients to help and guide them. According to his patients, he is very humble and always listens to his patients. He recently completed two years of his special training and he also feels lucky to have been trained by a reputed and well-known Urogynecologists. Currently, he is working as a Gynecologist in the United States of America and has also become one of the finest and experienced robotic surgeons.