Are you facing hair-related problems like Hair damage, Split Ends, Low Hair Growth, Dry Hair, Frizz, dullness, etc.? If yes, then we will tell you 6 Life Hacks to Get Salon Like Hair at Home and solutions to all such hair-related problems. These days our daily life becomes so busy, stressful, and restless and at the same time pollution, weather change makes our hair dull and shiny lock. So why not let’s make a hair mask for damaged hair and hair growth at home. It’s unnecessary to go to a salon for hair treatment when you can do it right from your home at no high expense. Here are 6 Best Hair Mask for Damaged Hair and Hair Growth:
Aloe Vera Mask for Hair Damage –
We all are very well aware of the benefits of Aloe Vera in skin treatment, but at the same time, it is also very beneficial for hair treatment. So to make an Aloe Vera mask for hair damage, you need to follow this process –
- First of all, you need to take 5 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel (Naturally – if possible) and mix it well with 2 tbsp of a silicone-free conditioner.
- Now you get a paste, so apply it to your hair with the comb carefully.
- You need to wait for 20 minutes and then wash it.
Banana Mask for Hair Growth –
The banana mask is very beneficial in hair damage and hair growth, so you must try it for healthy hair. Let’s know the process in making of Banana Mask in term of hair mask for damaged hair and hair growth –
- You need to take a ripe banana and blend it properly.
- Now take 4 tbsp coconut oil, 1tbsp glycerin, and 2 tbsp honey and mix them with banana paste
- Must remember to make a smooth paste that can apply easily on hairs
- Now apply this mixture to your hair properly, leave it for 30 minutes, and then take a shower.
Egg mask for hair Growth and Thickness –
To make an egg mask for hair Growth and Thickness, you need to follow this process –
- Take three egg yolks
- 3 tbsp olive oil and add some drops of any essential oil (you like)
- Mix it well and apply on your hairs
- 20 – 30 minutes after applying, take a shower with warm water.
Gram Flour Mask for Hair Growth –
We want to tell you that Gram Flour with curd is so much beneficial for your scalp as it boosts and rejuvenates it, and you get the result in amazing hair growth. So let’s make it –
- You need to take some Gram Flour in a bowl
- Then add some curd in it and mix it well.
- Now the third step is very important that you need to mix some amount of turmeric in it.
- After making a paste, apply it to your hair and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Thirty minutes after applying, wash it off with warm water.
Indian gooseberry (Amla) hair mask –
Having Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Flavonoids properties Indian gooseberry is beneficial in making your scalp healthy. Make an amla hair mask using Coconut oil and shikakai powder to make your hair healthy, shiner and stronger –
- First of all, you need to take one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry and shikakai powder
- Secondly, add two tablespoons of coconut oil to it.
- Now mix it properly and massage your scalp with this oil.
- It would be better to massage at night and leave for the whole night and wash your hair with shampoo in the morning.
Lemon Juice + Honey Mask for Hair Growth –
If you face dull hair and an itchy scalp, this mask is very favorable for you. We know that lemon is rich in vitamin C that promotes collagen production in the scalp, resulting in hair growth. A combination of lemon juice and honey make it more valuable for shiny looking hair as well as hair growth at same the time –
- Take three tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl
- Now add two tablespoons of honey to it
- Make a mixture properly and apply it to your scalp thoroughly.
- Leave it for 30 minutes at least, and then wash it off with shampoo.
After using any hair mask for damaged hair and hair growth stated above, you will get a positive result in few days. So must try these hair masks at once to get relief from hair problems like Hair damage, Split Ends, Low Hair Growth, Dry Hair, Frizz, dullness, etc., and you will get a Salon like Hair at Home.